Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever pull a rare card of your favorite player? N43 style...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I almost always toss these to the side, but this topper seemed a little more sturdy than others. A 1 in almost 200 cases beauty for any one of the five players in this set :D :D :D

aglongo.jpg

Even though I didn't go to the National, it was still a great card weekend!!!

The big question now is, how do you store these things?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Nice card! I have pulled 2 Griffey autos, one /40 from SP Authentic, and one from Sweet Spot. Nothing too crazy but it's still a good feeling to pull an auto of your favorite player.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I pulled a Glen Perkins Gold Xfractor auto /10 from 05 Finest. In the same box I pulled the Milton Bradley Superfractor auto and a Carlos Guillen Press Plate. Talk about good cards, bad players.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Sell that knockoff and buy a real N43 :)

Thats like owning one of the fiberglass fakes of a Porsche Spider or Shelby Cobra with a VW frame.

At least you got me to look ...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

awesome pull yet again!

YOU are one of the luckiest break. ever!!

and i knew what it was before i opened this post what you've pulled. lol!

grats again and keep it up!!

dave

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Great pull, I love the N43's. I pulled a beautiful Hansen auto this year. I used cardboard and made a backing that
was slightly bitter than the card, then it actually fit into cardsaver. Finish that up with a team bag or graded card
sleeve and you are in business. If you are at all thinking about trading it let me know, I collect ginter and have a ton
of propsects. Congrats on the pull!

Kevin

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Junior Griffey said:
I pulled a Glen Perkins Gold Xfractor auto /10 from 05 Finest. In the same box I pulled the Milton Bradley Superfractor auto and a Carlos Guillen Press Plate. Talk about good cards, bad players.

I assume you sold it... grrrrr

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Amazing pull. Love seeing rare ginter pulls. The Longo auto on it looks awesome. Nice full auto that you rarly see. I bet Longo super collector on here will want it badly. Is it going to bay?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
matchpenalty said:
Amazing pull. Love seeing rare ginter pulls. The Longo auto on it looks awesome. Nice full auto that you rarly see. I bet Longo super collector on here will want it badly. Is it going to bay?

There's a possibility. I would love to keep it, but i've got bigger fish to fry. keep an eye out for it in the near future. Plus, it's a pain to store this thing!!! :lol: :lol:

Members online