Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Boo I sold the 3 J P Arenceia (SP) and they went for 34.61 Dlvd for the 3. They sold for about 10 bucks on the average. I was hoping for like 15 :lol:. I guess I can't complain since they were from 2007 UD Usa baseball and he does have a 2005 card out. Oh well I'll take what I can get I need about 60 more in sales for the old CC payment due by the 18th. ::facepalm::

I guess I'll have to dig in and see what else I have to sell even it it goes for cheap. :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, darocker80, Stu, Paul, Richard and Josh :mrgreen: Just started work a little over an hour ago. Was able to survive the full on headache from yesterday...had a GREAT birthday celebration to say the least though :) How was the weekend for everyone?? I got some cards for my bday...very unexpected from the wife and family, have an AMAZING card to show in a moment that was pulled ;)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

gotta bring the wife to work so I can have the truck to get to work this afternoon. Have a promising lead on a car just waiting for the address so I can take a ride to look at it. Would be sweet to just buy and drive and be done with it already.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Spent all weekend sanding, and starting to re-stain my deck. Foiled by rain yesterday, and today as well it seems.

Happy belated Alex!!!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Pine Tar said:
gvsu96 wrote:Good morning.
Wow your up early, is it the firat day of school????
Ok I need to count outside before the rain comes rumbling in later guys
Just up because if all the rain and thunder that rolled through.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Pine Tar said:
Alex can't wait to see the card.

And Happy 08-09-10 Day today everyone :lol: :grouphug:

Ok I'm out until lunch time later gaters

Haven't had time to scan yet but I brought them into work and have my camera. From the parents I got 2 packs of 2008 Sweet Spot and from the wife I got a box of 2007 Sweet Spot as well as a box of 2009 Ballpark Collection :shock: She NEVER EVER buys me cards as I usually take care of them myself :lol: :cool: Pics coming in a moment of the BIG card but here is the "fun" story for Saturday. The original plan was for me to work until 3pm then head home for an hour nap followed by Jen taking me out to an early dinner. All week long I did my best and organized all the homies and family together to come over on Saturday night as I thought a party at home would be kinda fun. So I ended up working until about 3:15pm head home and SUPRISE!!!...everyone was already there and threw me a suprise birthday party. It was AWESOME as I haven't had one of those since I was about 6 or so. We partied nice and hard until about 6:30pm as Jen had purchased TEN TICKETS to that nights Mariners game :eek: :shock: We sat 4 rows back from the 3rd level directly over home plate. I got my name on the big screen for the Happy Birthday and the stadium delivered a care package that came with a Mariners bag, hat, 10% off coupon, $5 gift card to the team store and a $25 gift card to Ivars. Quite a stunning day to say the least :mrgreen: Hopefully will have the pic up VERY soon ;)

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning all. After what seems like the longest two weeks of my life, I am finally back to somewhat normal (or as normal as I can be) Should be back to posting nonsense and Charlie jokes now.

Awesome birthday story Alex.

Members online

Latest posts