Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Trip to the National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metsfan75

Jan 25, 2009
Hi guys, this year I made my way down to Baltimore for my first National ever :D . I took the train up Friday night and went to the show all day Saturday. Met Tom Seaver and got 2 Autos (no Scans). Heres what I came out with card wise

After passing about 300 Tables of guys selling vintage (Im a modern collector), I came across a table that had thousands of prospects. I picked up a few Ikes, Wrights ect.. for a dollar each then went around and saw he had hundreds of printing plates. I picked this up for $35 (My First Ike :mrgreen: )

ike.jpg

Then I went back at the end of the show and picked up the other for $30
ike1.jpg

Then I went around and picked up some random cards (All FT)
jonjay.jpg

jedlowrie.jpg
posey.jpg

And some cards for the PC
dualllllll.jpg
wright1.jpg
ike2.jpg

I did pick up a couple of nice football patches but I wont bore you baseball guys with them :)

Then I picked up a Box of 08 Upper Deck Heroes for $70. I didnt pull a patch but no complaints on the box

The Regular Game used
pedro1.jpg
konerko1.jpg

The Better Hits :D
konerko.jpg
quad.jpg

Oh yeah. How can I forget this card that I picked up ;)

metdual.jpg

As soon as I saw this card in the showcase I knew I had to have it lol. I over payed but its the spotlight of my collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts