Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB - 8/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone see Chris Carpenter take Brendan Ryan back into the dugout and have a "talk" with him?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
David Price just struck out the side in the fifth, Rays leading 4-2. Last fastball to get Jhonny Peralta was 100mph on TV gun. Gas.

Chris Young won't ever get the recognition he deserves. Had the great rookie season and then dropped off the map. His sell values will creep back up, people will have to take notice at some point. Picked up this up for $5 last month. Very few players only have one rookie card autograph now-a-days, Young being one of them.

DSC02717.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Man, these "new" Astros can hit.

And Price had the fastball working tonite. Kinda short stint for him, but that's 15 for the season.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Price is nothing but amazing!

Roberts with a Walk Off in the 10th.
O's WIN..... O's WIN!!

That's 3 of 4 we just took from the white sux. ;)

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Giants win it in the 11th!!! Thanks to Pat the Bat!

Pat Burrell saved Tim Flanery. I'm sick and tired of him sending every frickin player home. He has gotten more players tagged out at home than I've ever seen. It's ok to hold them Tim.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:

Pat Burrell saved Tim Flanery. I'm sick and tired of him sending every frickin player home. He has gotten more players tagged out at home than I've ever seen. It's ok to hold them Tim.
I agree, its time he gets the boot.

Who does lincecum face tomorrow?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
darocker80 said:
kdailey4315 said:

I agree, its time he gets the boot.

Who does lincecum face tomorrow?
Dempster

Members online

Latest posts