Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Shoutout to Shuedini!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
So a while back, Shue posted that he needed to sell some of his Rolen stuff, so I went through and found some Pacific I needed. He cut me a great deal on a few to add to my stash...

scan0196.jpg

And this was worth the $25 for me as I just love the patch!

scan0197.jpg

He then threw in 2 autos and 11 jerseys as a thank you for my patience in the transaction.

Totally cool and a class act. Thanks John!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Great stuff and great gesture! Haven't seen shuedini around much. Hope he is doing ok.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
tonsofcommons said:
So a while back, Shue posted that he needed to sell some of his Rolen stuff, so I went through and found some Pacific I needed. He cut me a great deal on a few to add to my stash...

And this was worth the $25 for me as I just love the patch!

He then threw in 2 autos and 11 jerseys as a thank you for my patience in the transaction.

Totally cool and a class act. Thanks John!
Not a problem buddy. I'm glad the Pacifics found a good home. Hopefully you can add some cool stuff to your PC after unloading the other Rolen cards. :)

wideright said:
Great stuff and great gesture! Haven't seen shuedini around much. Hope he is doing ok.
I'm doing alright. Been pretty busy lately with a couple of side projects I'm working on. One of which is my photography. You can check some of my stuff out here: Shue Photos

Latest posts