Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Exchange Hakeen Nicks Contenders Au Redemption Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Hey guys, just emailed Panini on the status of these redemptions and they said they are still waiting on the Signatures. Should I hold on or exchange with something else. Anyone else waiting for one, or exchange on already?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I think Nicks will break out. Guy's got 12+ TD Potential. I don't know what you'll get for him, but I'm very, very high on him. Personally, I'd wait it out.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I am high on him as well, just was hoping because UD got him to sign thier cards this offseason that Panini would as well. Just hoping I am not waiting another 6+ months now with training camps open.

rngrbrown

Jun 19, 2009
Ft Benning, Ga
id send it in..the worts thing that can happen is that he doesnt sign and then they send you the card with the dreadedc no auto stamp and something else to go with it...panini is usually pretty good about taking care of those things...I have been waiting for my nicks rpm auto for my set since december...

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
rngrbrown said:
id send it in..the worts thing that can happen is that he doesnt sign and then they send you the card with the dreadedc no auto stamp and something else to go with it...panini is usually pretty good about taking care of those things...I have been waiting for my nicks rpm auto for my set since december...

Not to change the subject to baseball, but I have been waiting for my redemption from March 2008 for my Contenders Dee gordon auto ::facepalm::

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Can anyone give me current BV$ on this card because that is what Panini will go by to decide what my exchange rate will be.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
rngrbrown said:

Not to change the subject to baseball, but I have been waiting for my redemption from March 2008 for my Contenders Dee gordon auto ::facepalm::

I don't have a Contenders in que, but I do have an Absolute and I am waiting. On the Dee Gordon front I have one that shipped yesterday, per Panini and the other shipping next week. A long wait, but could be very much worth it.

Members online