Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC - National Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
First off, I want to thank Gilmore and John for having this amazing site that has brought all of us together.

When I got to the convention center on Wed to help set up, I couldnt stop looking around. So much to look at with so little time.

The funny thing is I never walked the show once. I really should have walked it once. I did ended up talking to a bunch of dealers in the back by the Tri-Star Autograph Section. All said this show was a lot better then Cleveland. Thats great to hear.

My main reason going was to help FCB and to meet a bunch of guys I deal with all the time online. ATL, BO, BG. It was great to finally meet people and shake their hands.

Then comes the FCB booth. You got to love when you can get people from all over the US to come together and work so well together. I had a great time hanging with the guys and girls at the booth. Going to dinner with them Wednesday and Saturday. I really wish I could have done more.

It was also great meeting all the other board members that stopped by.
Mudflap, Randy Shields, Excel_b, Ryanhoward and everyone else.

I am hoping I can make the show next year and help FCB again.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Had some great conversations with Olds, Dr. Price, the guys at Topps. It was a huge networking event.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:
ill be driving to chicago next year if you want to tag along with blanning and i.

But for the love of all thats holy, do not share a bathroom with mox!!

I still sometimes feel like I can still smell it!

:shock:

i ate something that didnt agree with my stomach. give me a break. :lol:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:
ill be driving to chicago next year if you want to tag along with blanning and i.

Just make sure you close the door when Gilmore goes in, lol

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
All In Cards said:
moxacaine said:
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:

The door may work with Gilmo, covering the bathroom with a mountain after mox would only help you for a matter of seconds!!

:lol:

In his defense, I do believe him when he says its our fault since his waistline suggests he eats healthy food every now and again...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
but seriously if you want to ride with us next year you are more than welcome to.

If I go, I would fly and Ayme would go with me. Have some friends in Naperville and family in Chicago so she could hang with them when I am at the show.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
All In Cards said:
First off, I want to thank Gilmore and John for having this amazing site that has brought all of us together.

When I got to the convention center on Wed to help set up, I couldnt stop looking around. So much to look at with so little time.

The funny thing is I never walked the show once. I really should have walked it once. I did ended up talking to a bunch of dealers in the back by the Tri-Star Autograph Section. All said this show was a lot better then Cleveland. Thats great to hear.

My main reason going was to help FCB and to meet a bunch of guys I deal with all the time online. ATL, BO, BG. It was great to finally meet people and shake their hands.

Then comes the FCB booth. You got to love when you can get people from all over the US to come together and work so well together. I had a great time hanging with the guys and girls at the booth. Going to dinner with them Wednesday and Saturday. I really wish I could have done more.

It was also great meeting all the other board members that stopped by.
Mudflap, Randy Shields, Excel_b, Ryanhoward and everyone else.

I am hoping I can make the show next year and help FCB again.

Andrew, I've bolded and underlined your statement as I should have included this line or something along the lines of it in my Nat post. These boards are truly in Great hands and the fellow mod squad that have Chris and John's back are second to none!

And you Andrew are indeed a Class Act and a Great Asset to the boards which I told you privately and want to state publicly.

It was great to meet you.

--Andrew has a Great laugh as well guys!! It's contagious!

P.S. Wasn't my post Great? :lol:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
All In Cards said:

I still have nasal scarring from the day I shared a room with Gilmore last year.

I have lung scarring from the room I shared with Mike, but for different reasons.
Missed you this year Nick and the accommodations were top-notch as far as I am concerned.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
200lbhockeyplayer said:
DaleMurphyCollector said:
All In Cards said:

I still have nasal scarring from the day I shared a room with Gilmore last year.

I have lung scarring from the room I shared with Mike, but for different reasons.
Missed you this year Nick and the accommodations were top-notch as far as I am concerned.

Did you leave your iron lung at home?

Members online