Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anything new on Adam Dunn to the Dodgers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
It has been pretty quiet the last couple days on this topic. While it has not been confirmed it is LA, many suspect they claimed Dunn. I believe today would be the deadline to make a deal, but I haven't seen even a tidbit of info saying a deal is in place or not.

Anyone heard anything else?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I knew that Dunn was on the waiver list but up till now didn't even know the Dodgers were trying to get him. It would be great if they did.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Rickzcards said:
I knew that Dunn was on the waiver list but up till now didn't even know the Dodgers were trying to get him. It would be great if they did.

It has pretty much been assumed they were the team that claimed. He is in the lineup for the Nationals tonight so it doesn't like he is being moved.

On a different note, LA supposed has some interest in Jose Guillen, provided he gets released from the Royals. I think he could be a good bat off of the bench.

Jan 15, 2009
tommyfro21 said:
Rickzcards said:

It has pretty much been assumed they were the team that claimed. He is in the lineup for the Nationals tonight so it doesn't like he is being moved.

On a different note, LA supposed has some interest in Jose Guillen, provided he gets released from the Royals. I think he could be a good bat off of the bench.
So do the Giants...hopefully they don't get him since he is such a big clubhouse cancer!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
tommyfro21 said:
Rickzcards said:

So do the Giants...hopefully they don't get him since he is such a big clubhouse cancer!

I don't think he's the clubhouse cancer he used to be. Seems like he's cooled off a bit.

He almost died this past offseason.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I never heard anything else about Dunn going to LA so I assume it didn't happen. Anyone hear any details?

Latest posts