Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just opened 2 boxes of 06 Draft...SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
So I was talking to my dealer and after buying some Ginter saw something odd on the shelves....06 Chrome Draft. He
had 3 boxes at 85 each, I thought that was a pretty good price. I was kidding with him that the Longo Super is still
out there. I opened the first box and besides a Colvin Blue it didn't have much in it. As I was paying for my wax I
thought to myself I need something to open when I get home. I told him to add another box of Draft onto my order
and took it with me.

So I pull the auto early on, Everts from the Braves, a Votto jersey came next, not bad but I thought to myself, I am
only 10 packs in and all my fire is gone....so I thought.

I have never pulled a super from a chrome product and then there it was, the gold that can only be a super. It wasn't
Longo, but still I was very happy.

Scan1-21.jpg

Thanks
Kevin

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
That would have brought some coin back when the product came out. He's still got time to heat back up.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
not bad for 2 boxes. i didn't pull my first (+ only so far despite opening god knows how many 1000s of bc/bcdp boxes LOL) super until '08 or '09.

are you going to list it?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
That would have been close to a grand three and a half years ago.

Still sweet pull.

Fine, I'm going to buy more 06 draft boxes.... :cry:

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
yeah he was hot when the product first came out, still not bad considering 90% of the guys in the product
are completly dead. Actually I was surprised how many stars there are in this product. Was 85 a good price?
I will probably list it, I really don't collect anything but Ginter, Heritage and some Ryan Howard here or there.

Thanks
Kevin

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
lisu said:
brouthercard said:

Still sweet pull.

I knew I could convince you!

If only Shrek would start stockpiling more 06 draft hobby cases, and less 2009 donruss americana retail boxes :evil: :evil:

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
Nice pull. My first superfractor came out of this product. It was...**drum roll**....

....JOE BAUSERMAN!

Sold it for $100 when the product hit :mrgreen: ....might get $25 for it now.

-Gauge.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
brouthercard said:
lisu said:
brouthercard said:

Still sweet pull.

I knew I could convince you!

If only Shrek would start stockpiling more 06 draft hobby cases, and less 2009 donruss americana retail boxes :evil: :evil:

LMAO...i know who you're talking about...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts