Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hellickson > Strasburg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He is tonight, for sure.

But if you're comparing their abilities, Strasburg is clearly superior.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Jaypers said:
He is tonight, for sure.

maybe, but wouldn't it be nice to see the helly super pass 25k? :)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
rainmanesq said:
Jaypers said:
He is tonight, for sure.

Hellickson could pitch a no-no and it wouldn't hit 25K. Strasburg's super was created by massive media attention.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
rainmanesq said:
Jaypers said:
He is tonight, for sure.

Hellickson could pitch a no-no and it wouldn't hit 25K. Strasburg's super was created by massive media attention.

lol, i know that, but it would be nice to see an 'old school' superfractor hit that insane level

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
rainmanesq said:
AKA Coastal said:
rainmanesq said:
Jaypers said:
He is tonight, for sure.

lol, i know that, but it would be nice to see an 'old school' superfractor hit that insane level

I would love to see it. I don't invest in auto's ,so I love seeing unsigned bowman chromes flexing their muscles. Kind of like Cargo's stuff right now. Ohhh, why didn't I put my money where my mouth was on him.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
There's no doubt in my mind that if Helly played for the Yanks, someone would have hit the BIN for my Super well before now.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
There's no doubt in my mind that if Helly played for the Yanks, someone would have hit the BIN for my Super well before now.

Another outing like this and it'll be gone. How much do you have in it? I forgot what it ended at.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I love how the front page of MLB.com is all Stras happy before the game, but when he gets blown up there is suddenly nothing about it. I noticed the announcers were blaming Uggla's success on how the air in the ball park was. LOL Maybe
this guy isn't all that.

Kevin

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AKA Coastal said:
Jaypers said:

Another outing like this and it'll be gone. How much do you have in it? I forgot what it ended at.

$1300.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
He's should be in the rotation for awhile with Davis and Niemann having shoulder problems. Have they set any kind of inning limit for him this year?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
AKA Coastal said:
Jaypers said:

$1300.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone hits your BIN tonight.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AKA Coastal said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":2cixfabx]
Jaypers said:

$1300.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone hits your BIN tonight.[/quote:2cixfabx]

That makes one of us. Gotten two offers so far. $350 & $575.

Members online