Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

These Worth Anything? Rashied Davis AFL cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
On the mass market, I don't think so. The AFL (as it existed for those cards at least) is no longer in existence. You might find some San Jose residents who might want it, or maybe a college collector for whatever school he went to. The San Jose team will be joining the new AFL in 2011, so maybe that will boost some interest in the San Jose area, but I can't say that for sure.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Card Magnet said:
On the mass market, I don't think so. The AFL (as it existed for those cards at least) is no longer in existence. You might find some San Jose residents who might want it, or maybe a college collector for whatever school he went to. The San Jose team will be joining the new AFL in 2011, so maybe that will boost some interest in the San Jose area, but I can't say that for sure.

I don't know, he's still on the Bears and I believe this would be the only autograph that he has. You might get lucky. Definitely not worth a lot but probably worth something.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
besides his special teams play he should see the field much for the Bears...he has a nickname called "Dropopotums" because he really isnt that good. But with Martz new systems he might be inline for a good game or two....I'm a Big Bears fan and I would pass until he makes the team out of camp this year....

Members online