Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - August 11, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I want to, but I use that site to help my friend who owns that card store. I trade stuff he won't be able to sell in his store for Steeler and Penguin cards that he can easily sell.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Perhaps a fake account is in order so that you can speak your piece. You can name it "mit99gntsm", and they will have no clue what's hitting them.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Perhaps a fake account is in order so that you can speak your piece. You can name it "mit99gntsm", and they will have no clue what's hitting them.
:lol:

I should make up a name using the mod's name who suspended me and add "dbag" on the end.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:

I should make up a name using the mod's name who suspended me and add "dbag" on the end.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Wheeler - I had no idea I got a week suspension on SCF until you mentioned it last night in the daily thread. :lol:

WOW A week lol. Hey They pmed me though for I sent Enigma and patriotsguy emails. There are several times where people call guy ********** still under the search option and nothing done. OH well. They all were nice but Chilly said maybe we should sen you on your merry way to me. I said only a click away brother do not let fear stop ya :lol:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
you get a 7 day sespenison for saying *********, and i get nothing when i call one of htere members a bitch

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Morning gents. After hearing all of this crap about SCF, I am really glad I never signed up over there. Were they at the National? If so, it was probably a whiny bitch fest at their booth...

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Card Magnet said:
jeff550 said:
you get a 7 day sespenison for saying *********, and i get nothing when i call one of htere members a bitch
You probably misspelled it, so it was fine :lol:
nope, some mod threw a fit, and sent me a pn about some **** i dont remeber

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
tenclubber said:
Morning gents. After hearing all of this crap about SCF, I am really glad I never signed up over there. Were they at the National? If so, it was probably a whiny bitch fest at their booth...
I didnt see them at the national

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Got done last night around 3 am....Will make for two short days tho, not going in until around 1:30 today and will leave at 5...Tomorrow go in at my regular 8:30 and will leave at 12 :cool:

Members online

Latest posts