Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone going to any games today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am going over for some Northwoods League action as the Lunkers take on the hometown Stingers doubleheader style!

River Bats won last night so we are 1/2 game out...

I went last night but the game was postponed before the gates even opened up. I was starstruck though... the Stinger's PA announcer was getting out of his car.

Odd thing about last night, there was a convience store up the way that sells cards, so I walked in to pee and grab a Sierra Mist and a pack of Opening Day, and the clerk started talking about his own collection. I wouldn't have thought that dude would have been a collector but... eh.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
I am going over for some Northwoods League action as the Lunkers take on the hometown Stingers doubleheader style!

I went last night but the game was postponed before the gates even opened up. I was starstruck though... the Stinger's PA announcer was getting out of his car.

Odd thing about last night, there was a convience store up the way that sells cards, so I walked in to pee and grab a Sierra Mist and a pack of Opening Day, and the clerk started talking about his own collection. I wouldn't have thought that dude would have been a collector but... eh.

YANKEES RANGERS, family has a suite there for tonights game. this is just gonna be sick.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
RANGERS25 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

YANKEES RANGERS, family has a suite there for tonights game. this is just gonna be sick.

Lucky!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Lucky kid... Perkins got the ball today...

Anyway, the Stingers split the dbleheader 1-1. First game ended Walk-off style... second game had a pair of RBIs...

I exchanged a few words with my favorite player on the team over a foul ball... I didn't get the ball and he was basically explaining why (another person asked for it first). I wasn't upset and he was nice about it.

I picked up a GU bat (it isn't TOTALLY broken so I can still swing it although I wont)

I also bought an authentic jersey... which got me a free 2-1 Pepsi coupon (the girl who gave me it said I got it because she liked my jersey)

only thing I didn't like was this ******* that came to talk to my dad... there were a pair of blondes sitting by us (who had boyfriends I think) and he was coaxing me to ask them out... but I am 16 and they are at least in their 20s... and he wouldn't shut up... I think he scared a couple women off and his wife just stood there... I was like let me watch my ******* game... he was talking about the movie 2012 as well... that pissed me off because I don't think it will happen, and he was sitting there like... what if?

He finally left...

Latest posts