Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 8/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Tigers pull out the win thanks to another fine outing by Verlander.

Basically the Tigers are Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander, with the occasional hint of random other players. Needless to say, two players can't win a division on their own.

Cards complete the sweep of the Reds today, that'll be a fun race to watch down the stretch.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Tigers pull out the win thanks to another fine outing by Verlander.

Basically the Tigers are Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander, with the occasional hint of random other players. Needless to say, two players can't win a division on their own.

Cards complete the sweep of the Reds today, that'll be a fun race to watch down the stretch.
I don't know about you but I've been pretty disappointed with Verlander's season this year. I was expecting him to take a step to the next level and become a true ace, but he seems to have regressed a tad from last season.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Logan Morrison with a liner into center for a single. 1 for 1 early in that game. He's starting to come alive a bit lately.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
My post disappeared..

CBY 1-2

What's D-Backs need to have a shot at the playoffs next season? Anything down on the farm that could improve their team? I'm not really sold on Parra being the best option in LF. The team looks pretty good on paper (not counting the rotation).

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Fielder and McGehee go back-to-back jacks.

On the other hand, LoCain has 2 Ks against the righty. Not good, but not a deal-breaker or anything.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:

On the other hand, LoCain has 2 Ks against the righty. Not good, but not a deal-breaker or anything.

McGehee is getting hot again. He cooled off quite a bit after a hot start to the season. I was interested in if he could keep the power numbers up this season since he hadn't showed to much in the minors. I know Gamel is hating McGehee these days.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
hive17 said:

McGehee is getting hot again. He cooled off quite a bit after a hot start to the season. I was interested in if he could keep the power numbers up this season since he hadn't showed to much in the minors. I know Gamel is hating McGehee these days.

I'm hating the back-to-back-to-back-to-back home runs that Dave Bush just gave up :benson:

I think Gamel is destined to make Fielder's trade easier to swallow. I hope it happens...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
Back to back to back to back HR's!!!!! :eek:

laroche, montero, reynolds, drew

lol, I just asked what the D-Backs need to be a contending team...more of that will do.

Members online

Latest posts