Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Is it ok for a guy to get a pedicure?

Ok for guys to get pedicures?

• Yeah, it's no big deal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
My wife seems to think it would be fine for a guy (namely me) to go get a pedicure. Now, my feet are not disgusting by any means, she just thinks that for general health purposes it would be ok for me to get a pedicure. She claims (and I'm sure other female members hear who get them will agree) that it just makes your feet feel really great and refreshed and gets dry skin off, etc.

So, guys and gals... ok or not? :)

P.S. I'll go ahead and shoot down the questions... no, I have not gotten one and won't. I do not feel comfortable with it in the least. Number one, because I have fairly sensitive feet and would probably chuckle the entire time, and number two because... because it's a pedicure for cripes sake!!!

S

stanthemanmusial

jeremy said:
seems like a waste to me, u can just cut your own toenails for free

Says the guy with a mop on his head.... :lol:

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Not a deal at all, let alone big. I could use one, but my only problem is getting myself to pay for such a thing. Maybe if I was mo richer.

S

stanthemanmusial

jeremy said:
stanthemanmusial said:
jeremy said:

jealous much?

I was joking with you. :)

On a serious note, I'm not into looking like a hippie. The business world doesn't really take a person seriously if they look like that. I get my hair cut once a week.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
My wife is a nail tech and she has 3 or 4 male clients that see her weekly for pedicures.

She gave me one when she first started and it put me to sleep. Very relaxing.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I don't really see a problem getting one. I personally wouldn't pay someone to cut my toenails. That's just me. I wouldn't annouce it from the hilltops that you got it done, though.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Not something I've ever gone for, but I don't see the big deal. Never really felt the need to "prove my masculinity" by avoiding certain things, and if it makes the wife happy, why not.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
my mom made me get one for biting my fingernails too much.. i think it was a manicure? or something like that

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
The files they use creep me out. They make me wanna throw up. Feels like sandpaper. Yack.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
stanthemanmusial said:
jeremy said:
stanthemanmusial said:
jeremy said:

jealous much?

I was joking with you. :)

On a serious note, I'm not into looking like a hippie. The business world doesn't really take a person seriously if they look like that. I get my hair cut once a week.

yeah my hair doesnt usually look like that, i just picked it out to be funny

though that pic was taken in feb. and i havent got it cut since

Latest posts