Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Promo Card ebay tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I think I only saw two of the nigh parallels while I was there. Forgot to grab a set of those...doh!

Regardless, it's good to see these on eBay.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Chris - did Junichi sign his name in the fashion your sig. depicts, or just standard cursive (or both)?
I'm still waiting on a certified to show up, but will pick-up a walk-up, or two [of Dirk].

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Superfractor said:
Chris - did Junichi sign his name in the fashion your sig. depicts, or just standard cursive (or both)?
I'm still waiting on a certified to show up, but will pick-up a walk-up, or two [of Dirk].
Junichi signed both ways, but the majority were done in cursive, not character.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Listing my Tazawa on Sunday, I wanted to get on the auction cycle based on when I got back.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Any idea how many certs Junichi did of his in character type lettering? The one in gilmore sig looks sweet!

Were these the only two then that signed at show? wasn't their supposed to be another one fro FCB set? These cards are great idea with auto cert versions. Is plan to do something like this again next year.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
matchpenalty said:
Any idea how many certs Junichi did of his in character type lettering? The one in gilmore sig looks sweet!

Were these the only two then that signed at show? wasn't their supposed to be another one fro FCB set? These cards are great idea with auto cert versions. Is plan to do something like this again next year.

I saw 5 signed in Japanese, the other 45 are signed in English.

As long as its feasible, we will do this again next year.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
cgilmo said:
matchpenalty said:

I can try and set some players up at the booth, im more then willing to at least get prices for it

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
cgilmo said:
matchpenalty said:

Did any of the other 4 Japanese signed ones end up in FCB mods or FCB faithful hands/ Or were they just randomly given out. Those I bet would sell for nice $.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
that is simply amazing 40$ on the tazawa pair. Great job gilmore and the rest of the crew! i still have my promo cards from the long island national!

Wes

OG
Administrator
matchpenalty said:
cgilmo said:
matchpenalty said:

Did any of the other 4 Japanese signed ones end up in FCB mods or FCB faithful hands/ Or were they just randomly given out. Those I bet would sell for nice $.

I have one of the Japanese ones and one of the English.

Members online