Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Have Any Questions for this Years Aflac Players?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Going to be doing interviews with most of the Aflac players starting Friday and if any of you have any questions you would like asked let me know.

Here is the roster:

West
7 Archie Bradley RHP
19 Dylan Bundy RHP
51 Daniel Camarena 1B/OF
10 Dylan Davis RHP
24 Matthew Dean INF
3 Shawon Dunston Jr. OF
28 Phillip Evans INF
9 William Flamion OF
17 Travis Harrison INF
11 Austin Hedges C
20 Dillon Howard RHP
22 Ricky Jacquez INF/RHP
14 Christian Lopes INF
15 Daniel Mengden C
23 Christian Montgomery RHP
32 Henry Owens LHP
12 Joe Ross RHP
44 Robert Stephenson RHP
1 Blake Swihart C

East
23 Javier Baez INF
11 Tyler Beede RHP
8 Jake Cave OF/LHP
16 Jose Fernandez RHP
35 Cameron Gallagher C
1 Larry Greene OF
14 Michael Kelly RHP
19 Deshorn Lake RHP
12 Francisco Lindor INF
42 John Magliozzi RHP
9 Dillon Maples RHP
30 Tyler Marlette C
18 Daniel Norris LHP
22 Philip Pfeifer LHP
15 Brandon Sedell C
17 Austin Slater INF
24 Andrew Suarez LHP
5 Josh Tobias INF
10 Sean Trent 3B

Jan 15, 2009
Shawnon Dunston Jr is one of my friend's really good friends, just felt like saying that and Bill Hutton is the coach for my school baseball team.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ask Philip Pfeifer his aspirations after his baseball career has come to an end. Also, see who he looks up to in regular life, and in the sports world.

Thanks !!! :p

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I think I would ask Montgomery, Lindor, Phieffer, how it feels playing for Team USA?

and I would ask Shawn Dunston Jr, what it was like having a dad as an MLB player.

One more Q, how in the hell are you lucky enough to interview these DUDES?

Have fun! And if you catch the game, pick an auto or 2 up for me on an index card or something.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I'm picturing you interviewing them like Uma Thurman interviewed John Travolta in Pulp Fiction! But they're too young to get any of her references..This sounds like a great job for you good luck!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Any more?

Did interviews with Philip Evans, Daniel Camarena, Shawon Dunston Jr, Bill Hutton and Cecil Espy

Going back tomorrow to try to cover some guys on the east side. Also going to have video of them signing their Aflac cards tomorrow night.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Any more?

Did interviews with Philip Evans, Daniel Camarena, Shawon Dunston Jr, Bill Hutton and Cecil Espy

Going back tomorrow to try to cover some guys on the east side. Also going to have video of them signing their Aflac cards tomorrow night.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Interviewed Kevin Maris (son of Roger), Philip Pfeifer, Cameron Gallagher, Josh Tobias and coach Knight.

Also went back to the hotel were the players signed their Aflacs and shot a little segment their, footage of the cards and them signing them and did a Interview with a guy from Topps.

Going to try to get most of them up by tonight.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
boxbreaker44 said:
Interviewed Kevin Maris (son of Roger), Philip Pfeifer, Cameron Gallagher, Josh Tobias and coach Knight.

Also went back to the hotel were the players signed their Aflacs and shot a little segment their, footage of the cards and them signing them and did a Interview with a guy from Topps.

How will the cards be distributed tomorrow? How many per person?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Upon entrance and two.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
boxbreaker44 said:
Jaypers said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Upon entrance and two.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing what they look like.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Jaypers said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Upon entrance and two.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing what they look like.
JP you would have been in your glory, They had huge stacks of cards.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
boxbreaker44 said:
JP you would have been in your glory, They had huge stacks of cards.

Seeing as how I wouldn't have been allowed to take any of them with me - not really.

Members online

Latest posts