Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY...2 BALL GAMES, IP AUTOS AND A 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
first off, my daughter, wife, nephew and i went to the angels game today at 12:35pm. we stayed until the 8th because we had to cut out in order to meet my sister at the quakes/storm game so we didn't see abreu's walk off dinger ::facepalm:: we got back to elsinore at around 5pm, just in time for the gates to open. i got mike trout and luis jimenez to sign a 2010 all star game mini bat and my daughter got a handful of sigs on a cal league ball which was given to her by one of the grounds crew guys, including trout, jimenez and ryan chaffee. when i got home, i received a reply from an ebay seller regarding a 1/1 i have been eyeing. i offered $50 dlvd and he had switched it to a bin for me. luckily no one hit it, so i was able to add this to my pc...
!Bzd5ZHQ!Wk~$(KGrHqJ,!jYEw5GBR)BMBMWJyeg7yw~~_12.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
That's a helluva day!

yeah, it's always nice when your family willingly takes part in these type of activities :lol:

Members online

Latest posts