Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My National Pickups, both of them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I didn't have a whole lot of time to shop.

I pretty much rushed past display cases on my way to accomplish something at another booth.

However I did go into the show with 2 card goals.

#1 replace a sweet spot classics patch of Eddie Mathews because although it looks nice, it features a crappy event used material.

I replaced it with this for $130
matthewspatch.jpg
LOVE old tribute

And I wanted a nice pujols rookie, snagged this for $550
pujolsspx.jpg

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Wow... awesome Pujols! Oh and you spent more on it than I did at three days of the show in total lol!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Fan-frickin-tastic pickups Chris! Either one of those cards would make a nice center piece in most collections!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Wish they'd still make cards that look like that Mathews. That's a beauty!!

(Come to think of it, wish they had base designs like the Pujols as well.) Wish I would have known you were looking for a nice Pujols since I may have to move my SPx BGS 9/9...

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice, but I like the pick ups in your sig the most. Taz and Dirty Dirk autos look awesome. What better than first ever FCB cert autos! Signed in front of you in your own booth at the natty.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
matchpenalty said:
Nice, but I like the pick ups in your sig the most. Taz and Dirty Dirk autos look awesome. What better than first ever FCB cert autos! Signed in front of you in your own booth at the natty.

I was given the job of protecting the talent. My cat like reflexes were called into duty more than once!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts