Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cueto suspension CONTEST!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
First person to correctly guess the number of games that Cueto gets suspended for wins something.

Game total BEFORE appeal. And this is total games suspended, not start total.

And if anyone edits your post, it's DQ'd.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Zero, He was defending his self since there was like some 50 guys hold him against the fence.

I would have done the same if I needed to.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Wow, you guys are some low ballers.

You guys seriously think he'll only get a gew games got intentionally cleating another player in the face and back?

He literally coiuld have ended LaRue's career had he spiked him in the eye and it don't enough damage.

I think Bud's going to layeth the ban hammer down for a while for Mr. Cueto.

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
So why is Cueto being singled out?? Are we a bitter Cardinals fan?? If Molina hadn't ran his mouth it wouldn't have been an issue!!
Push a man against a fence like that and he is bound to fight and protect don't you think??

0 GAMES

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
It isn’t going to be much. Go back and look at suspensions for similar outbursts. He will only get 5 games maybe less since he was only defending himself as opposed to Phillips, Molina, and Carpenter who were the aggressors.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
dukedynasty2009 said:
So why is Cueto being singled out?? Are we a bitter Cardinals fan?? If Molina hadn't ran his mouth it wouldn't have been an issue!!
Push a man against a fence like that and he is bound to fight and protect don't you think??

0 GAMES

I'm not going to ask you if you are a moron, I'll digress. But Cueto's being singled out because he was the only one out of 60 some odd people who threw any sort of blow in the entire scuffle. And on top of that, it was his metal spikes he was throwing the blows with. Chris Carpenter was pushed up against the fence too with Scott Rolen grabbing him and screaming at him, but he didn't act like a little bitch and start kicking people with his metal spikes now did he? No, because he has some sort of common sense. Common sense in the manner of YOU DON'T KICK PEOPLE IN THE FACE WITH YOUR METAL SPIKES!

How anyone could NOT think he's getting some sort of suspension is beyond me.

And how was Cueto defending himself? I may be wrong, but I don't remember anyone actually trying to strike him. I COULD be wrong though, I'll have to watch it again, but NEVER EVER is it ever called for spiking someone in the face. I don't care who it's being done too. It could be a Pirate getting spiked in the face by Cueto, and I'd be pissed.

A_Pharis

Watching the video...

Cueto defending himself? What the crap were YOU watching? The reason he was "against the fence" is because he was trying to get behind Carpenter to throw some punches and ended up getting plowed back. At no point was ANYONE facing him. As a matter of fact - he fought past one of his own guys to start kicking.
Defending himself? More like assault with a deadly weapon.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
TGutta said:
20 games since I have no idea haha

I think it's going to be in that range, but I could be wrong. I think Selig may send a message that things like this won't be tolerated. But then again Bud Selig is the ******* of all jackasses, so he may not suspend him at all.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
A_Pharis said:
Watching the video...

Cueto defending himself? What the crap were YOU watching? The reason he was "against the fence" is because he was trying to get behind Carpenter to throw some punches and ended up getting plowed back. At no point was ANYONE facing him. As a matter of fact - he fought past one of his own guys to start kicking.
Defending himself? More like assault with a deadly weapon.

I just watched it again and there were ALL white jerseys around Cueto until he started being a ******* and then LaRue jumped through and got kicked in the face.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
ok Sam I'll play.
3 games miss 1 start , the reds call Woods back up, he throws a no hitter, Your Cards lose that day and the Reds are back in 1st place :D :D :D Works for me

Members online