Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 8/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Again - not a turning point. Two of those twenty-seven innings were productive; and the only reason they did not get swept.
What's hysterical in all its sense, is that the Rox could do without the H.R. -attempting players; we need single-slapping, base-stealing men: small ball.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
The Rockies are killing me right now. Their season, which was once so promising, is going down the drain pretty fast.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
The Rockies are killing me right now. Their season, which was once so promising, is going down the drain pretty fast.

Yeah, man.

Where have you been?

Took the wife and kid on a five week road trip, outside of FSNRM land!

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Mighty Bombjack said:
Superfractor said:
[quote="Mighty Bombjack":2v726d80]The Rockies are killing me right now. Their season, which was once so promising, is going down the drain pretty fast.

Yeah, man.

Where have you been?

Took the wife and kid on a five week road trip, outside of FSNRM land![/quote:2v726d80]

Ah, that sounds fantastic. I take it you took in the games, to watch the horrid post- A.S. road-trip (2-9); then losing the series to the Pirates, at home, and the road; followed by another sup-par road-trip? :|

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
Superfractor said:
[quote="Mighty Bombjack":25fn8b3y]The Rockies are killing me right now. Their season, which was once so promising, is going down the drain pretty fast.

Yeah, man.

Where have you been?

Took the wife and kid on a five week road trip, outside of FSNRM land!

Ah, that sounds fantastic. I take it you took in the games, to watch the horrid post- A.S. road-trip (2-9); then losing the series to the Pirates, at home, and the road; followed by another sup-par road-trip? :|[/quote:25fn8b3y]

I had to read about them in the paper. At times I was actually glad NOT to be watching them play, since they were sliding so hard.

But it is good to be back, and I'm procuring tickets as we speak.

Members online

Latest posts