Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steven Hill Promoted From Double-A to Majors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I guess Bryan Anderson gets passed up because its only a temporary thing and they dont want to waste one of his options?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
A lot of people suspect that it was due to Mepmhis being on the west coast, but with St Louis having the day off I'm not sure I buy that. I think he's had a hot bat of late and figured they'd give him a shot. I don't see him as a 40 man guy, so I'm not sure why they'd draw attention to him.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
I guess Bryan Anderson gets passed up because its only a temporary thing and they dont want to waste one of his options?

That's why I originally thought.

Sigma-Chi - Why are you being such a downer bro? It's not like the guy is a weak hitting, average defender, a Matt Pagnozzi clone, he can actually hit. .280 with 22 homers & 86 RBI in 93 games. Just because he's 25 does not mean you should write him off. He was a college hitter too, it's not like he's been in the minors for 7 years.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
Mudcatsfan said:

Sigma-Chi - Why are you being such a downer bro? It's not like the guy is a weak hitting, average defender, a Matt Pagnozzi clone, he can actually hit. .280 with 22 homers & 86 RBI in 93 games. Just because he's 25 does not mean you should write him off. He was a college hitter too, it's not like he's been in the minors for 7 years.

He's been hiding it..he's a huge Cardinals fan. Check out his throw back.
signma-chi-guy.jpg

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Skorris CCBC said:
Mudcatsfan said:

That's why I originally thought.

I wasn't trying to be a downer, just poking fun at the OP. No harm intended. Also who's Matt Pagnozzi? I grew up watching Tom Pagnozzi in the early-mid 90's. Is that his son?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
rookieaddict said:
Skorris CCBC said:
Mudcatsfan said:

He's been hiding it..he's a huge Cardinals fan. Check out his throw back.
signma-chi-guy.jpg

HAHA that's actually a pretty cool jersey! I'd wear that.

Members online