Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just got a steal among steals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
[ebay:2fe67wkm]220651631068[/ebay:2fe67wkm]

Usually the Greenberg/Ruffing Double Plays go for a good amount. At the national copies were selling for $225, $175, etc. I plan on receiving these and reselling the other three and by then I should at least make back the remainder of the money I used to buy the lot of 5.

What I did differently was use my regular search and checked the box to include titles and descriptions. Never had used it before but it makes me think how many cards and stuff I missed by not checking that box...

:D

Brian

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Re: I just got a steal among deals

wow, that is a big find! There are actually a lot of good vintage deals out there if one has the patience to work the search system correctly. Congrats on your sweet buy!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
First Rule of Card Club: Don't post until you get them in hand. So many terrible things could happen. It just takes one person to message the guy and say, "Hey, I saw this late, could i give you 70 instead of 35" for a great day to turn into an awful day.

Members online

Latest posts