Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanted: YANKEE TICKETS - Opening Day (4/16/09)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
I need 4-6 tickets for Yankee Stadium, Opening Day 4/16/09. Don't really care where in the stadium they are, I'm not looking to spend a small fortune.

I'm going to try and purchase tickets from Stubhub if needed, but thought I would just get the word out here as well just in case someone is a season ticket holder and for whatever reason can't make it that day.

That said, I might be interested in ANY weekend games throughout the season. So, if you are a Yankee season ticket holder and can't make the games...don't let them go to waste...I'll more than likely purchase them from you at a reasonable rate....depending on the dates.

Thanks

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
jlvjr16 said:
how about Email tickets? I need the hard copies themselves.

Not quite sure how that works. Curious, why would you need the hard tickets? I ask because I typically save the stubs from every game I go to with the wife and kids.

Let me know further details. Where your seats are located, approx. price on non-prime games, if you'd be willing to ship actual tickets or they could be picked up....etc

Jay

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
The actual hard ticket stubs can be sold on online for a decent amount especially from the opening day at the new Yankee Stadium.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
JVC said:
The actual hard ticket stubs can be sold on online for a decent amount especially from the opening day at the new Yankee Stadium.

Oh, gotcha. Didn't even think of that. I would want them as a souvenir for the 1st game of the new series and the 1st game my youngest will attend.

If I bought 6 tickets I would only need 2 stubs, 1 for each of my girls. Don't need all 6.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
One has to hustle. I know I did at the last game ever at Yankee Stadium and kept one for myself. Silver edition. It makes me wonder if the Yanks will do the same with the 1st game ever @ new ballfield.

BearDog45

Sep 21, 2008
keep me in mind , i have season tickets to all home games ( 4 ) seats , i think they put us in section 424 , 3B Line. 3rd row . Last yr we were Tire 18

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
If you are severely interested in weekend games, drop me an email [email protected]

My roommate is a season ticket holder, 4 seats in section 210-212 row 5-10 without giving away the specific location.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ball ... lector.jsp

Usually the Saturdays are on stubhub in pairs of two. Shoot me a list of potential Saturday games you need, and I will get prices for you. If something works out, I'll put you in touch with the account holder. His opening day seats are NOT on sale.

Members online

Latest posts