Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice SF Giants mini steal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Yes, they're pretty limited 2 or 3 a box, but the ratios on the packages lead people to think that there are more of them out there than there really is.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
There's something wrong with the pic. of wilson. I can't figure it out... Ohhhh it's the shoes.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
ronfromfresno said:
Yes, they're pretty limited 2 or 3 a box, but the ratios on the packages lead people to think that there are more of them out there than there really is.

These are not 2 or 3 to a box. They arent even 2 or 3 to a case. Confirmed print run of 25 per card.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
GarkoCollector said:
ronfromfresno said:

These are not 2 or 3 to a box. They arent even 2 or 3 to a case. Confirmed print run of 25 per card.

I must have got lucky then, I busted three boxes of '06 FX about two years ago and got 5, but, if I remember correctly, the ratios printed on the pack have them at a rate of 6 or so a box.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ronfromfresno said:
GarkoCollector said:
ronfromfresno said:

I must have got lucky then, I busted three boxes of '06 FX about two years ago and got 5, but, if I remember correctly, the ratios printed on the pack have them at a rate of 6 or so a box.
Yeah, and that is incorrect.
Along with Beckett's "stated print run" info and pricing. They are clueless.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Russ S. said:
ronfromfresno said:
GarkoCollector said:
ronfromfresno said:

Yeah, and that is incorrect.
Along with Beckett's "stated print run" info and pricing. They are clueless.

True, but the hobby at large doesn't realize this and thus the reason some can be found for very low prices.

Members online

Latest posts