Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========The Morning Thread Saturday Edition========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
GarkoCollector said:
All Star Game at Metro Bank Park (Harrisburg Senators field) and Home Run Derby, all for Big Brothers/Big Sisters.

Nice. I went to a Senators game about 2 years ago and had a good time. The York Revolution are practically down the street from me so that's just easier to go to now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Scott, Tom and everyone else that shows up.
Nothing to big here for us. Need to go to the store and get somethings to eat :) But nothing to big
going to list my kids books she does not need for school and hopefully list some cards to sell (cheap)
I need the money :( ;) , Hence the book listing.

How did the job interview go?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys. Nothing but rain and watching the PGA Championship for me this weekend. Maybe toss a few things on ebay.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I'm heading outside to work on my car for a bit. My window trim is all torn up so I bought some vinyl to replace the old stuff. Hopefully it all goes smoothly!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Scott, Tom, Richard, Dan and Josh :mrgreen:

I'M FRICKIN' TIRED!!! Started work this morning at 1:00am...filled the supervisor role for the day. Pretty cool though since I will be off by 11am to go to a local park on the water for my nephew's birthday/BBQ :cool:

Scott - Not much besides the above. Depending on what stuff I trade into the shop on Sunday I may take one more shot at 2007 Sweet Spot. Trying to get a decent patch or glove auto and they are CHEAP! I don't think I can ever/ever will beat the break from last weekend though.

Tom - SWEET!!! Enjoy the day and games...sounds like a lot of fun.

Richard - Scan or ban on what you eat this morning :lol: I've got a few more things I'm getting from "work" to send your way man ;)

Dan - Morning Dan!!! I need to do some scanning but THANKS A TON for the awesome Cal Ripken patch auto :cool: Enjoy the PGA and I hope the rain goes away soon.

Josh - Morning dude!!! Let me know when Masterpieces is a casebreak again ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Paul - Enjoy the movie and make sure to let the MT know how you liked it ;) I'm down to see it just for seeing Arnold and Sly together in a scene.

Joe - Morning Broseph! How is the weekend starting off??

Dave(wide) - Good Morning! Any "newer" thoughts on that bug card that ended so high or is it still looking shilled?? How many do you have currently??

Hold Steady

Jul 7, 2009
cleveland
hey dudes. got to work later today, but until then, watching nothing but soccer.

picked up my second 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game auto today, Paul Blair for $6.42 dlvd. Eventually, I'd love to have the whole auto set.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hold Steady said:
hey dudes. got to work later today, but until then, watching nothing but soccer.

picked up my second 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game auto today, Paul Blair for $6.42 dlvd. Eventually, I'd love to have the whole auto set.

Hey Welcome, another new face (well user name) around here. And good luck on the set if your putting that together.

Richard

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":2z9x5ssu]
schillingfan said:
Morning everyone!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Pretty much the same as it's been the last few weeks. Training is going on here.
So the wifey is getting you in shape. :lol:[/quote:2z9x5ssu]

Not married........... yet. :lol: Dog training Richard.

Members online

Latest posts