Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail day and shout out to thunter48! Over the Top!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UpTheAlley

Sep 26, 2009
North Carolina
So, not being to active around here, decided to test the waters and take out a 30 odd rookie card lot from thunter48.

I go pickup the lot today from the post office and I find a large flat rate box from him, stuffed to the brim!

Well, Sir, I thank you for your immense generosity! This board is a great place with some even greater generous people!

UpTheAlley

Sep 26, 2009
North Carolina
hey guys-
mlb--still trying to swim through this box of cards!
anyways, grew up and school at Chapel Hill, had a few years stay over down east at the coast and now right down 85 from GSO, in Davidson Co.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
UpTheAlley said:
hey guys-
mlb--still trying to swim through this box of cards!
anyways, grew up and school at Chapel Hill, had a few years stay over down east at the coast and now right down 85 from GSO, in Davidson Co.

Nice near the Thomasville area? I've lived in the Archdale/Trinity area until this past week I moved to GSO.

UpTheAlley

Sep 26, 2009
North Carolina
whats up Cackalacki boys!
Blanning, thanks!

Do I start a riot round these parts by saying..Any more tar down in the North State boys?......... :lol: Heeeeeeeeeels

mlb-Yea ok Trinity nice area, I am split right between Tville and Lex in the old 29 area, similar area to Trinity.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts