Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phil Hughes is a great signer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
17ROCKIES12 said:
I got him back in 2006. It seemed like he had quit signing.

Yeah I would say he used to be a great signer TTM but not anymore. Phil doesnt sign TTM and SCN shows that the last success there was back in '08 so I guess the poster got lucky.

Yankeesfan

May 4, 2010
lucky for my first ttm

Image6.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I sent Phil a card TTM back on 06 and sent him some mma autos I got for him IP as a gift. Used to chat on the old night crew site.

Got nothing back...

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
TBTwinsFan,

Granderson signs the postcard and returns your stuff
Rivera tends to sign sometimes, but I heard there is a trick to get his
Pettitte has signed on and off, just gotta be lucky
Sabathia takes time to sign in the offseason (like Hamilton), or at least did last year
Kearns has been signing 1 per the entire season
A-Rod doesn't sign, but has sent out pre-print photos before

Everything besides those have basically been tossed in the garbage or refused. I sent one out to Hughes about a week or so ago, we'll see what happens...

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
tigsfan said:
TBTwinsFan,

Sabathia takes time to sign in the offseason (like Hamilton), or at least did last year

Everything besides those have basically been tossed in the garbage or refused. I sent one out to Hughes about a week or so ago, we'll see what happens...
the secret to rivera send a box, or something thats not the standard PWE

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jeff550 said:
tigsfan said:
TBTwinsFan,

the secret to rivera send a box, or something thats not the standard PWE

Ty for the help. I wanted to send to Rivera but never did.

Looks like I have some writing to do

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
tigsfan said:
Follow up! My 2 Hughes cards, mailed out on 8/25/10, came back today! (Count it, 8 days) I would still not wait one second on Mr. Hughes and send out, because right now it is paying off.

metrotheme

Dec 3, 2009
I took a tour of the Yankee Stadium clubhouse about a week and a half ago. Quite a few of the players had stacks of mail at their locker. Rivera had boxes of it there for him. Ramiro Pena had a decent sized pile, as did I think David Robertson. That's all I could see from my vantage point. The other superstars were on the other side of the locker room where we couldn't go.

Eef97

Jun 24, 2010
Been waiting awhile and still nothing, must be nice to be a "chosen" one. Thanks for nothing Phil.

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
Marie sent a great custom card to Hughes earlier this year and she never got it back. I'm sad for her. I wish he would sign it and send it back.

Maybe he just liked the card so much, he kept it.

Members online

Latest posts