Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Morning Thread Sunday Edition-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Nate.

ok scorcher for Pittsburgh. I guess in the South it would be your typical October day :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Dan.

I edited my scorcher comment due to the fact that you guys obviously have it worse than me. if it was 105 here I would probably melt.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kids
It will be in the 90's again today around here as well. Maybe by next week we can see the 80's and even low 80's at that.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Here in KY it is supposed to be 90+ degrees with humidity around 90% too. lol Heat index around 105-110.

I'm working on finishing up packing and getting ready to get to the airport and be in Philly by 5 p.m.

If anyone here is from Philly, PM me and maybe we can get together because I AM going to the Phillies game on Tuesday. lol

David

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning Barry, Richard, David and stu.

89 doesn't sounds too bad to me now :cool:

David have a safe flight.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
chippernate said:
Our heat index is 105-110 but on our patio, we were at 120 in the shade this year

post #2000!!

Nate I would stay away from the patio then and congrats on post #2000.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. 2nd page already? Feels too early to be up for a Sunday morning. George: Anything nice from those DK Update boxes?

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning everyone. Since we're playing the weatherman today, it will be about 80 here today. Not bad at all.

Now for a weird and maybe dumb question. Will my autos be okay sitting in my car for a few hours? I figure that they should be fine but just wanted to be sure.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning guys. Last 2 clients going home today. Not expecting any more until Thursday, but that is always up in the air. Weather here should be a cool mid-high 70's, with a chance of rain. Might actually get to mow the lawn today.