Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carwin linked to pharmacist sentenced for selling roids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
First off, let me say I would never bash Shane Carwin for taking steroids. I have never bashed ANYONE for taking steroids, even if I don't like them.

Now, onto the matter at hand.

HA HA HA HA ******* HA!!!

Oh my God this holier than thou ***** **** had this coming. What'd he say about Brock Lesnar? That Brock was bad for the sport of MMA?! Yeah, that's what he said. He said that Brock talked too much, and that Brock was this and Brock was that, all in his explanations as to why Lesnar was bad for the sport.

I never understood how Carwin could say these things about Brock when in fact, Carwin was doing the EXACT SAME THING that Brock has done in the past. Carwin said Brock was classless for always running his mouth, YET, Carwin didn't shut up about Lesnar for MONTHS, on Twitter, in interviews, and all over the place. So as I said all along it was VERY hypocritical of him. Pot. Kettle. Black.

NOW!

How's this ***** going to try to talk his way out of this?

He was the self professed 'good guy of MMA'. The Anti-Lesnar. The guy that the MMA world could count on to rid the sport of the bad people in it.

AND HE GETS BUSTED BUYING STEROIDS!!!!!

That's the greatest thing in the mother ******* world! ALL CREDIBILITY HE EVER HAD IS ******* SHOT! And I love it.

I told all of you from the beginning that one, this guy sucked as a fighter and was a one punch wonder, and if he couldn't knock you out he was ****** and would lose. Two, that he wasn't the upstanding person and savior that he wanted you to think he was.

You see, the people that go around touting themselves as such, are usually the ones with the most skeletons in their closet that WILL eventually come out and make them look like a ******* *******.

Thank you Shane Carwin. Thank you for making my day.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
HAHA! This ******* loser has blocked me from following him on Twitter! Didn't like the TRUTH I was spouting before the Lesnar fight! **** this guy.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I didn't realize he wasn't in it.

DISLIKE: Diaz Bro's, Hughes, Kimbo, Koscheck, Leben, Liddell, Mazzagatti, Mir, Ortiz, Rampage, Rashad, Sonnen, TapouT, Varner.

Nope not there! Better get on that as you don't want anyone that reads this board to think that Shane Carwin is one of your "Like's"!!! :lol:

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Sam Banks said:
First off, let me say I would never bash Shane Carwin for taking steroids. I have never bashed ANYONE for taking steroids, even if I don't like them.

Now, onto the matter at hand.

HA HA HA HA fracking HA!!!

Oh my God this holier than thou ***** frack had this coming. What'd he say about Brock Lesnar? That Brock was bad for the sport of MMA?! Yeah, that's what he said. He said that Brock talked too much, and that Brock was this and Brock was that, all in his explanations as to why Lesnar was bad for the sport.

I never understood how Carwin could say these things about Brock when in fact, Carwin was doing the EXACT SAME THING that Brock has done in the past. Carwin said Brock was classless for always running his mouth, YET, Carwin didn't shut up about Lesnar for MONTHS, on Twitter, in interviews, and all over the place. So as I said all along it was VERY hypocritical of him. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Carwin never went on a countdown ripping off doors and calling the referee names or mocking his opponants and etc. And yes, I hate to tell you but Brocks attitude was (I say was because he seems like a much more respectful and level headed guy now) bad. Yeah yeah I know. Mir and Herring started it. Come back with another response when you leave the SK sandbox!

NOW!

How's this ***** going to try to talk his way out of this?

Why are you calling the guy names Sam? You have never met him and all you really know about him is what is reported through the media. Someones a ***** here but it aint Shane Carwin. Does a ***** tell some guy on a forum about a charity to contact his manager because he wants to help for some little boy? What about trying to save wrestling programs at schools? BTW this happened on a forum I visit and the organizers thanked him for his time and generosity.

He was the self professed 'good guy of MMA'. The Anti-Lesnar. The guy that the MMA world could count on to rid the sport of the bad people in it.

When did he EVER say these things? All I remember hearing is that he works hard (which he does as hes still kept his regular FT job despite his MMA success) and he loves competing.
And it is entirely possible that he really is a "good guy" despite the fact he allegedly purchased PEDS 4 years ago. I think if you polled most fans they would agree Shane seems like a much more down to earth and cooler person than Brock. Or at least did. One similarity with Brock doesnt mean he isnt the anti lesnar. 2 people are not going to be complete opposites in every single manner.

AND HE GETS BUSTED BUYING STEROIDS!!!!!

OVER 4 years ago

That's the greatest thing in the mother fracking world! ALL CREDIBILITY HE EVER HAD IS fracking SHOT! And I love it.

Not really. Hes passed EVERY test hes been given since in the UFC. Its entirely possible hes cycling them properly, but that possibility lays with almost any high level pro athlete, no matter what sport. And there's always still the possibility he could get caught if hes using again just like any athlete.
Also every fighter loses some sort of credibility for many things.
Barnett testing + 3 times, GSP getting KO'd by an italian midget or not finishing guys, Brock getting dominated by Shane, Shane gassing vs Brock, BJ being lazy and using grease as an excuse, Anderson Silva clowning around, Chael getting subbed with 2 minutes left. No matter what, some people will like you as a fighter or person, some wont.
He has never been busted so I will wait to hear when he posts his version in the next day or so.
I doubt you will believe anything he says regardless. Of course if Brock said the sky was green you would defend his sane rationale for making that statement. You're not an open minded MMA fan and thats your right. But lets call it what it is. Of course it makes anything you say or type practically pointless since you cant look at it with some objectiveness. I think few can argue with this.

I told all of you from the beginning that one, this guy sucked as a fighter and was a one punch wonder, and if he couldn't knock you out he was fracked and would lose. Two, that he wasn't the upstanding person and savior that he wanted you to think he was.

If you think Carwin sucks, you really are the prototypical MMA ****** fan that people who have watched the sport for 10 + years cant stand. You dont come off as insightful and unique. You come off as annoying and a follower of the latest fad/trend.
You really know little about him and have never met him so it would be hard for you to judge a man but as a fighter, to say he sucks with a 12-1 record and coming off a fight where he dominated the champion for a full round just makes you look like an idiot

You see, the people that go around touting themselves as such, are usually the ones with the most skeletons in their closet that WILL eventually come out and make them look like a fracking *******.

You are partiall correct but this a generalized statement. I am not necessarily going to change my opinion (which is neither here nor there) of Carwin over something he POSSIBLY did over 4 years ago. Also someone doing steroids doesnt mean they are a bad guy or a good guy.
It means they tried to gain some sort of advantage. Thats it. I am sures he no less of a husband or father.
I watch sports to see things the average person cannot do.
I dont care if Randy cheated on his 3 wives or that Anthony Johnson dragged his GF up a flight of stairs in a headlock or that Chuck bangs **** stars by the 3some. I watch a fight to see 2 guys go at it. The day anything personal factors into who I like/cheer for will be the day I stop watching. I like/dislike a fighter based on their fighting. I dislike Brock because I dont think hes as good or deserving as others who have paid there dues through the ranks. Not because he ripped a door off its hinges or sounds like an idiot while speaking. I dislike Chuck because I felt he made his career fighting wrestlers/ground guys and rematches (Horn, Babalu, Tito, Randy, QJ) and most of the time didnt fight top notch competition. Not because he bangs **** stars and regularily shows up to parties high/drunk.

Thank you Shane Carwin. Thank you for making my day.

Now, onto Carwin. Never met the man but hes also come off as respectful, calm and cool IMO.
I am an admin on a forum where the owner sponsored and met with Shane and he said that Shane was nothing but friendly, cordial, and respectful to deal with.

And someone on another forum said it best;

I still think he's a cool guy. I never assumed he wasn't flawed and he's still a good guy for supporting good causes and spending time on the forum with the fans.

Anyways, I think its time I take my logic and objectiveness out of this thread.

Carry on!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts