Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Key to sweeping the Yanks in the playoffs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
First round...bring up 3 kids they have never seen pitch before and they will get 2 hit in each and swept in 3. Bryan Bullington?? Really??

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Larry Koestler said:
- A note to the managers of all potential MLB 2010 Postseason entrants: If you're serious about beating the Yankees in the playoffs this year, and I mean really serious, just call up four of your least-experienced minor league starters -- guys who are so green they've never even seen a Major League ballpark -- and slot them 1-4 against New York in any order, it doesn't matter. You will sweep the Yankees. Bonus points if each of your starters' primary weapon is a changeup among an arsenal of slow-pitch off-speed junk. I look forward to a thank-you note in the mail come November.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
That might work. In every game that I have seen, it seems like when the Yanks see a rookie for the first time they are blindfolded. It might work lol. :lol:

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
scotty21690 said:
Larry Koestler said:
- A note to the managers of all potential MLB 2010 Postseason entrants: If you're serious about beating the Yankees in the playoffs this year, and I mean really serious, just call up four of your least-experienced minor league starters -- guys who are so green they've never even seen a Major League ballpark -- and slot them 1-4 against New York in any order, it doesn't matter. You will sweep the Yankees. Bonus points if each of your starters' primary weapon is a changeup among an arsenal of slow-pitch off-speed junk. I look forward to a thank-you note in the mail come November.

I remember watching the Yankees @ Rays 2 weeks ago or so when James Shields pitched, and Teixeira got changeup after changeup and just looked stupid. Pitching with a large percentage of changeups, Shields went something like 7 innings, 1 run-which is kind of surprising to me. He has an ERA close to 5 on the year.

Members online

Latest posts