Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Annual UW Picture Day - Jake Locker & Nick Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
So today was the annual University of Washington Picture Day at Husky Stadium. A good number of people braved the 95 degree heat to get autos and pictures from the football, men and women soccer teams, as well as the women's volleyball team. Once they opened the gates it was a mad dash to get in line for Jake Locker and then an hour wait before the players even came onto the field. Since it was so busy there really wasn't any time to chat with the players as the event staff pretty much just pushed everyone along. It was worth it though, as I was able to acquire Mini Helmet autos of Jake Locker :D and Nick Montana! 2 awesome additions for the PC! Rumor had it that Joe Montana was in town to visit and watch practice, but I wasn't able to find him.

field6.jpg

field5.jpg

field4.jpg

field2.jpg

field3.jpg

field1.jpg

Jake Locker
Jake1.jpg

jake2.jpg

jake3.jpg

jake4.jpg

Nick Montana
nick5.jpg

nick4.jpg

nick3.jpg

nick2.jpg

nick1.jpg

Chris Polk
polk2.jpg

polk1.jpg

Jake Locker Auto
Helmet1.jpg

Nick Montana Auto
helmet2.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Benson said:
Glad you able to get whatever you wanted signed. On SCN last year there were stories of some colleges having signing days and only letting the players sign a poster made available by the university for the price.

There were rumors running up and down the line about that. At one point someone said they weren't signing helmets, and my heart sank. Yet when my turn came to step forward, Locker and Montana both signed with a smile. I think it helped that I said "thank you." I was shocked at how many people simply grabbed their signed item and walked away. Montana almost looked surprised that I said thank you after he was done.

Members online