Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL AFLAC ALL-AMERICAN WATCH THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Game will begin in about a half hour's time. Remember, you can see it on Fox Sports Net.

Which player(s) are you most looking forward to seeing?

For me, it's Daniel Norris, Austin Slater, Christian Lopes and Henry Owens.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I've seen the USA guys and I'm not too overly impressed with Owens...but I'm not a scout.

Pfeifer's herky-jerky motion is always entertaining though.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I'm on a time delay here it looks like...supposedly starting at 9:00 EST, at least that's what my digital cable is telling me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just spoke to a friend of mine who is already on his way home from the game. He snagged over 300 cards. :cool:

josephcb09

Apr 1, 2009
Brett Keith said:
Francisco Lindor, Daniel Norris, Dylan Bundy, Josh Tobias, Christain Lopes, Travis Harrison, Shawon Dunston Jr., Billy Flamion.

Flamion?

He played my old high school in the section finals this year. He got roughed up by a Division 4 public school. And I don't exactly recall but he was either 0-6 or 1-6 at the plate.

I had heard that he was being scouted before the game and after i saw him play I was shocked. How he is in this game, I have no idea. Perhaps they'll invite my 3 year old to play in the game next year.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Man, Norris' command isn't living up to the billing so far.....but he got out of it unscathed.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Look at those choppers....c'mon, put the camera back on Rebecca.

Latest posts