Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New BGS special for January - link included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks!

------------------------
I've got a grading question/clarification that's probably better to ask here than create a new thread..

In regard to Beckett reviewing and subsequently cracking and slabbing a card already encased by a different company, there is the review fee ($7) and the crack fee ($3) in addition to grading service fee? Approx for 20-25 bucks or so for a successful crossover? This was how I interpreted it, wanted to make sure, thanks.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
mazarazz said:
Thanks!

------------------------
I've got a grading question/clarification that's probably better to ask here than create a new thread..

In regard to Beckett reviewing and subsequently cracking and slabbing a card already encased by a different company, there is the review fee ($7) and the crack fee ($3) in addition to grading service fee? Approx for 20-25 bucks or so for a successful crossover? This was how I interpreted it, wanted to make sure, thanks.
Yes, that is correct.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
alifaxwa2 said:
mazarazz said:
Thanks!

------------------------

Yes, that is correct.

Thank you

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
There is a $5 special running....most of you in this thread of done a group submission with me in the past....send me a PM if you are interested.

Members online

Latest posts