Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TULO is leading the NL in AVG...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
...but, his plate appearances to team game ratio is .09 too low ( :lol: Not intentional).

Hopefully he will maintain his post-all-star avg of .368 (hit .344 after the break last year) to win the batting title. An All-Star game nod and the NL batting crown would go a long way in making up for the 6 week DL stint.

It is a shame that he got hit and broke that bone...he'd be in the MVP conversation right now.

The best part is that his Road splits are better than they are at Coor's. He is truely an Elite player.

tulo.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Don't rub it in, I love the PSA 4....that would be a sweet card for my collection!

I guess we need to work something out, I paid $75 BIN for the card....but you knew that.[/quote]

I can't do anything right now, but hopefully we can work out a deal down the road.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Tulo is so under radar. Is Super going to the bay t0 $cash$ in now?
Always love seeing the red ink ginter. Does the PSA 4 have a crease or wrinkle in it? Usually ginters grade very well.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Adamsince1981 said:
George_Calfas said:
Don't rub it in, I love the PSA 4....that would be a sweet card for my collection!

I guess we need to work something out, I paid $75 BIN for the card....but you knew that.

I can't do anything right now, but hopefully we can work out a deal down the road.[/quote]

It is not going anywhere.

matchpenalty: the card has an impression on the back, it is from the pull away portion of the rip card. It is the only one I have seen that way, most rip card red ink autos are corner condition sensitive.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty: The Super isn't going anywhere right now. I may sell it someday, but I'm pretty happy with it sitting in my safe right now.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
Very underrated IMO.

ScannedImage-27-1.jpg

If I could get my hands on the 2005 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor 1/1 I'd need a Gold Ref and would love to have a slabbed 9.5 copy...Sick Card!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Hey, isn't it cool to own a 2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor of a shortstop who DOESN'T suck?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
seitas said:
I wish Tulo was a Giant. I also wish he could stay healthy.

He has really only had 1 injury that was his body failing. The one this year was the Twins fault.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
seitas said:

He has really only had 1 injury that was his body failing. The one this year was the Twins fault.

I know I was watching the game that it happened in and it was an innocuous looking play. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't make me question his longterm durability.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
seitas said:
Adamsince1981 said:
seitas said:

I know I was watching the game that it happened in and it was an innocuous looking play. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't make me question his longterm durability.

Sadly, that was when Hurdle was messing with Tulo and he wasn't supposed to start so he had been sitting on the bench and had to rush into the game on a rainy night when Barmes tweeked something. This last offseason Tulo worked with a trainer on strengthening his leg muscles and he now does a specialized program right before each game down the foul line.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Adamsince1981 said:
JoshHamilton said:
Hey, isn't it cool to own a 2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor of a shortstop who DOESN'T suck?

Yes, Yes it does!

I wouldn't know anything about it. I have the Stephen Drew ::facepalm::
Or was he talking about Clint Barmes?

Sweet cards everyone!

Latest posts