Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good lord has his cards dropped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
That's still quite a bit of money for a 2nd Year Chrome Auto, especially when prior to the season, these could be had for less than $5. Have his cards dropped off a bit? Sure, but they are still at a price where people who bought in cheap and early are still making a profit.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
matchpenalty said:
What was it at for peak prices? Most people did cash in big when chance was there.

Pulled a refractor auto from a pack. Sold in mid-july for $118.00. I think he will turn out to a decent player but there is no way he could sustain that kind of production. He is more of a .250 avg /.800 ops kind of guy.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I was dumb and held on to 7 base... I could have hit them at $8 a piece (which I did with 10 of them when he started to really heat up). But I can't complain. I had .10 on them all. also had a refractor I sold for $72.. I had maybe 5 bucks in it

kobechromecom

Jun 18, 2010
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Card prices aside, I think he's gonna hit .270 with 25-30 homers per year with regularity.
What are pitchers doing to him (like pitching inside) to get him out? Even the worst pitchers have figured out how to stop him..

Latest posts