Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

King James atop Eastern Conference!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
With the Celtics loss today, the Cavs are on top in the Eastern Conference. Do you guys think this can last, or will the Celtics come back to the top very soon after they get over this slump?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
The Celtics are just in a slump. I still think they're the best team in the NBA.
You have been Thanked my friend. Best words I have heard from you this whole time ;) :lol: .

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
The Celtics are just in a slump. I still think they're the best team in the NBA.
You have been Thanked my friend. Best words I have heard from you this whole time ;) :lol: .
It didn't feel good to say though.
(You've been de"thanked"...that's right, I took a "thanks" away from you.)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
:eek:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
Is that "surprised" smiley aimed at my comment, or is it because the Celtics just lost to the Rockets?...

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
Is that "surprised" smiley aimed at my comment, or is it because the Celtics just lost to the Rockets?...
:lol: Both now :| . As a Celtic fan I am completly :oops: but I stand by my team and still have a lot of hope for them. What sucks as I cannot really give my best assement on what is going on as none of the games have been on TV (Thanks Goodness!!). Bottom line we need to win Friday against the Cavs :? .

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
[quote="Wehttam6":1mqpsn68]The Celtics are just in a slump. I still think they're the best team in the NBA.
:lol: Both now :| . As a Celtic fan I am completly :oops: but I stand by my team and still have a lot of hope for them. What sucks as I cannot really give my best assement on what is going on as none of the games have been on TV (Thanks Goodness!!). Bottom line we need to win Friday against the Cavs :? .[/quote:1mqpsn68]
It's not too late to jump on the Trailblazers bandwagon...