Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg AUTO from RETAIL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperCollector

Aug 6, 2010
[youtube:21qbmvao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4nb9G2L-6E[/youtube:21qbmvao]

And no this is not my video

SuperCollector

Aug 6, 2010
Yes He is unanimously a packsearcher... But beyond that... He just got probably my most sought after card... Damn!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
blanning71 said:
I wouldn't say its believable as I didn't see it come from a blaster. I'm skeptical.
I was at walmart the other day and they still had about 20 lose packs. So this guy comes in and I'm talking to the lady up front the greeter and my cards are right by the door. I watch him look and even feel all the loose packs. Then I see him even open the ones he has set aside. after about 10 minutes he goes to the register (again with in feet of me) pays for his cards and was heading out the door. So I stop him for a second and say hey killer what did you hit back there since you only bought a few packs. He looks stunned for a second.... I assure him I'm not the poe-poe and then he smiles and says an auto and 3 relics. So I say WOW nice!.... then I added your a piece of shat pack-searcher and he looks at me and says F-You. I told him if he did F-me he would leave his wife since I would rock his world. He then gets out of the store fast.

Just thought I would add this to the comments.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Pine Tar said:
blanning71 said:
I wouldn't say its believable as I didn't see it come from a blaster. I'm skeptical.
I was at walmart the other day and they still had about 20 lose packs. So this guy comes in and I'm talking to the lady up front the greeter and my cards are right by the door. I watch him look and even feel all the loose packs. Then I see him even open the ones he has set aside. after about 10 minutes he goes to the register (again with in feet of me) pays for his cards and was heading out the door. So I stop him for a second and say hey killer what did you hit back there since you only bought a few packs. He looks stunned for a second.... I assure him I'm not the poe-poe and then he smiles and says an auto and 3 relics. So I say WOW nice!.... then I added your a piece of shat pack-searcher and he looks at me and says F-You. I told him if he did F-me he would leave his wife since I would rock his world. He then gets out of the store fast.

Threatening a packsearcher with a homosexual encounter is definitely a new approach to handling the situation.

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Pine Tar said:
blanning71 said:

121zfwh.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
GarkoCollector said:
Pine Tar said:
blanning71 said:

Threatening a pack-searcher with a homosexual encounter is definitely a new approach to handling the situation.
Hey he said he wanted to F me first. I just merely said if this were to happen, I felt things would change in his life and mine :D And my opinion is that most pack-searchers must be guy since they lack female companionship and have to fell up packs of cards with young men in them. I would rather fell up a female LOL

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Ugh... there is a searcher who hits the ShopKo I frequent... I thought about taking one of his packs and buying it but that wouldn't make me any better than him... So I sat there telling my dad how disgusting he is (he looks like he just hit the McDonald's after leaving his mom's place to go search cards and play Yu-Gi-Oh)

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
so the idiot not only searched, but just in case he sucks, he opens the packs and checks? What a DB.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Pine Tar said:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online