Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ON A ROLL AGAIN ANOTHER NICE PICKUP FOR THE SET!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
hey guys, I pmed a nice fcb member mburgin and he agreed to sell me one of his chipper jones auto/patches for my set! This makes 10/21 almost to the half way mark! lmk what you guys think
chipper.jpg

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
jayb123x said:
That is an awesome card! Who are the other 11 you need?
-Jason
seattle arod,mattingly,Killabrew,Frank Thomas,Brooks Robinson,Hideki Matsui,Nolan ryan,Ozzie smith, cant think of the other two but lmk if you have any of these for my set I'll trade or buy them!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Okay...pencil me in as an idiot! I had no idea his name was Larry.I also had no idea Chipper was a nickname.I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be called chipper so that combined with the fact a lot of the cards I have say chipper on them...I never even knew.Man I feel dumb! :cry:

Either way...great card and congrats.I hope you finish soon!

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
predatorkj said:
Okay...pencil me in as an idiot! I had no idea his name was Larry.I also had no idea Chipper was a nickname.I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be called chipper so that combined with the fact a lot of the cards I have say chipper on them...I never even knew.Man I feel dumb! :cry:

Don't feel dumb I didn't know that until I started collecting this set and I didn't want to say anything becasue I didn't want to feel stupid lol.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
predatorkj said:

Don't feel dumb I didn't know that until I started collecting this set and I didn't want to say anything becasue I didn't want to feel stupid lol.

Well I am glad I could accomodate you.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
predatorkj said:
Dpanthers14 said:
predatorkj said:

Well I am glad I could accomodate you.
+1 THANK YOU :D lol

Members online

Latest posts