Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why hasn't Razor/Leaf released the Rookie Retro Checklist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
because as of last week they were still buying up cards to put in the product.

I know there will be some stuff in it like this

2001 Bowman Chrome Pujols auto
2003-04 Exquisite Lebron James RC Patch auto
2005-06 The Cup Sidney Crosby RC Patch auto
Heyward Sterling autos
Price Sterling autos
Strasburg Chrome Superfractor
Dwight Howard auto RC's
etc.....

Some nice stuff but they're still working on it. Its gonna be nice.

kobechromecom

Jun 18, 2010
I'm gonna be watching youtube and these boards closely when people start breaking this stuff..
If people get $10 graded cards from a $220 box, I'm staying far away..
But if people get 50% of their money back with frequency, I'd probably race to my LCS to break multiple boxes :p
Pulling a Lebron Exquisite RC /99 would obviously be INSANE

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Call me a pessimist or an idiot if you would like, but I have a gut feeling some of these incredibly high dollar cards (example: Strasburg & Heyward Superfractors) do not ever make it into the product.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
kobechromecom said:
I guess they want to surprise us with 1990 Sammy Sosa Donruss RC's

It will be released 7 days prior to release date as promised. NO 90 donruss sosas... sorry to disappoint you.
BG

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
Call me a pessimist or an idiot if you would like, but I have a gut feeling some of these incredibly high dollar cards (example: Strasburg & Heyward Superfractors) do not ever make it into the product.

The super high end cards seem to fall out of packs for all of the other products, why would this one be any different?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
solt0131 said:
Maybe a video showing the pack out, packaging and sealing would quiet the masses that are speculative?

Maybe one of the FCB mods wants to come to dallas for the packout?
BG

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
solt0131 said:
Maybe a video showing the pack out, packaging and sealing would quiet the masses that are speculative?

This really isn't necessary. I know the cards Brian purchased from me and I can tell you that there will be some good stuff in this product. The speculative masses will know soon enough.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Leaf said:
solt0131 said:

BG

Im sure we would have absolutely no problem streaming the packout live in the chat room if you can set up a video camera and ustream.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Leaf said:
solt0131 said:

BG
I'm game. Now I just need to scrounge through the sofa for some extra change for the plane ticket.

But seriously, we've seen many of a huge hits in the other products, so I don't see why this should be a question.

Latest posts