Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weren't these over $2500 a month ago?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Actually I think he has just the the right amount of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in it.
Here it is folks one of the rare 2010 Alan and Ginter Stephen Strasburg redemption Autographs !!!!! Pulled straight from a box of 2010 Alan and Ginter. These have been a rare find and not too many seem to have surfaced, but here is mine for auction!!!!!!!!!! Get one of the hottest redemptions ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be able to redeem it as soon as its in your possession

Free Shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make sure this card is sent priority mail or possibly ups ground and insured for the full amount. The card will be mailed 2-3 days after full payment is recieved.

If you cant Pay dont bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Bidding folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like most of my auctions I am setting no reserve and a low .99 cent start!!!!!!!!!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
There are only 25 of these cards and half probably are still unopened so it's not like there could be any valid data to cull pricing from, especially from the initial hype over the release, Strasburg at his media peak to now.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
200lbhockeyplayer said:
There are only 25 of these cards and half probably are still unopened so it's not like there could be any valid data to cull pricing from, especially from the initial hype over the release, Strasburg at his media peak to now.

Have the Print runs been released?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
George_Calfas said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Have the Print runs been released?
I thought Topps announced that only 25 of the Strasburg autographs would be available when it was announced that he would be in the product.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
There is a lot of mis information out there, one of them is any print run on Ginter this year. Topps has released
NOTHING.

This card could have a print run of 200, you never know. How can you trust topps? If the real card comes out numbered
then sure it can go for big money, but nothing has been said yet and I even doubt topps knows the print run.

Members online

Latest posts