Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sorry....I need a favor......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I kinda need a favor from someone
i know this is not right to ask but could someone with paypal in their account lend me 230 paypal because now the dude does not want it to go from the credit card because it takes money off, im good for it and you can pm to work and payment plans, as i have the cash sitting on my desk, over 500 of it on my desk actually so i have more than enough, just need to transfer it to paypal so the lender wont be charged fees either
lmk
thanks

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Instead of all that hassle you could send him an extra 5 or 10 bucks and it won't be noticed. You know?

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
In the nicest way possible...it is not really that hard...take $2.40 and whatever 2.9 percent of that is what it will subtract tack on that amount plus some extra and you should be good...im sure he wont complain about a dollar or two...

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
Or.. tell him to suck it up and accept the fact that if he wants to sell higher value cards chances are more people will want to use a credit card. Using PayPal to get instant payment, they have fees.. if he doesn't like the fees, than he should only accept a money order. If he's still that anal about it then he should have factored in the fees to his sell price.

For me, one who accepts ALL forms of PayPal and never an extra charge, the fees they take so I can have my money in there instantly, is worth it. I'd rather not wait till a payment is mailed and then have to make a trip to the bank, etc. wait for things to fully clear etc.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
EmeraldRain said:
Or.. tell him to suck it up and accept the fact that if he wants to sell higher value cards chances are more people will want to use a credit card. Using PayPal to get instant payment, they have fees.. if he doesn't like the fees, than he should only accept a money order. If he's still that anal about it then he should have factored in the fees to his sell price.

For me, one who accepts ALL forms of PayPal and never an extra charge, the fees they take so I can have my money in there instantly, is worth it. I'd rather not wait till a payment is mailed and then have to make a trip to the bank, etc. wait for things to fully clear etc.
+1

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
EmeraldRain said:

+37

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
EmeraldRain said:

Well said and excellent point.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
ok i guess i will just pay him and see if he complains or not, rlly dont want to deal with it though

the good thing is he sold through ebay, so......

i paid 5 bucks extra for that

is live still up? haha

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
nborton said:
darocker80 said:
Quenepa22 said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
change

has

a

son

!
change1jr?!

Man this really is a neverending saga! :lol: :lol:
Till change1 truly comes out!

Change 1 would never start something like this. All his posts were claiming some journeyman was going to break out and become the next Arod.
Tigers fan so porcello=next lincecum :p