Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Good morning & aloha everyone. Just getting ready to go out and work in the 108 degree heat today. Wish it was friday already :(

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Rickzcards said:
Good morning & aloha everyone. Just getting ready to go out and work in the 108 degree heat today. Wish it was friday already :(

How is the humidity? Just wondering if its that dry heat for the Oh-my-God-I-Cant-Breathe type of heat.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I think we will get a break from the heat today as it rained all night and looks to be starting agin shortly.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Morning everyone.
Have a physical coming up and am getting a 25 dollar gift card to target for doing a survey there which is pretty nice. So expect a blaster break sometime later today.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good Morning Tony Deuce :)

Hey Paul - ripping naything good this week?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hello...And I must be going, have a meeting to attend and I'm going to be the bitch in the room today. I hate people who don't do what they say they will, when they say their going to.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning.
CL and I are sicker than dogs. No work and lots of vitamin C and sleep for us today.

Yesterday's mail.
09ultimatepatchjt2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts