Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A LOT of Ameatur baseball action in MN today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
IDK if any of the Minnesotians on the board watch the local news but it is FLOODED with this story... they won the Midwest title and they are currently (or have just arrived) in Williamsport. The parents are still here but the bus service has been provided for by none other than Joe Mauer and his family.

6th Minnesotian team to make the LLWS

Eden Prairie plays for the American-Legion World Series against Spokane Washington tonight.

Last but not least, today is the "shipping out" day for most NWL teams, as the season ended last night. Playoffs begin tonight with the Honkers and River Bats, and the Express and IDK. Of course a few players live in MN so their really isn't a shipping out for them, like Jordan Smith who plays in his hometown of Willmar (WOOT WOOT REPRESENTIN THE D2 COLLEGES IN THE 2011 MLB DRAFT! WHUD UP)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Re: Team from MN makes the LLWS

I heard something like Plymouth/Newark, but IDK if the second place is actually a town or if I was so tired that was what I made it out to be

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Re: Team from MN makes the LLWS

TBTwinsFan said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I heard something like Plymouth/Newark, but IDK if the second place is actually a town or if I was so tired that was what I made it out to be

Plymouth New Hope

Yeah. New Hope and Crystal border each other pretty much everywhere. My address is Crystal but New Hope is on both sides of my house lol And yeah Plymouth is right in the area as well. I remember a couple years ago it was the team from Robbinsdale that made to to the regionals or something.

Members online