Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carwin back to talking smack.......this time on Roy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Carwin had this to say about Roy Nelson's comments that he was surprised that MMA fighters did steroids.

Roy's comments:
Just woke up and was reading the mma news websites and only one had real news ufc champ shane carwin steroids court case ...

I am surprised that athletes in mma do steroids ;( that explains body types

Let see if real news sources investigate the steroid claims, mmajunkie, mmaweekly, sherdog, espn, etc I like good news

Shane's comments:
I love Roy Nelson trying to elevate his status by talking smack. Hopefully he is doing so on a treadmil. Some have rolls he has a bakery.

Um, I'm sorry Shane, but before the Lesnar fight, ESPECIALLY before UFC 106 when the Lesnar/Carwin fight was supposed to happen, didn't YOU talk a **** ton of smack about Lesnar all over the internet, on your FaceBook, in your Blog, and to anyone and everyone who wanted to interview you?!?!?!

This is exactly why I hate this *guy*[mod edit]. He always trashes on people FOR DOING THE SAME DAMN THING THAT HE HAS DONE SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST! [mod edit] Man, this guy pisses me off!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
And I love how Shane makes fun of Roy for being a fatty, when Nelson's cardio is 100 times better than the ripped Carwin's.

If anyone needs to spend some time on a treadmill it's Mr. I Can't Get Out Of The First Round Without Gassing.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
haha i do find it funny as well that he rips on nelson for being fat but nelson wouldnt have even been half as tired as carwin was in the second round again lesnar

JimmyD

Jun 30, 2010
Surrey, BC, Canada Eh!
I think Carwin's problem was he had to cut far too much weight and it just fatigued him. Same thing happened to Alves against Fitch. These guys need to do a long slow cut rather then two days before a fight and killing their stamina/ body.

Members online

Latest posts