Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning all.

The following members should expect freebies in their mailbox soon...

dodgerchromie
braves2008champs
rdg00001
metalicalex7777
CAROLINA BOSOX

others are being put together...having trouble finding a few of them...

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. It looks like I may end up staying home due to the weather. My daughters school is closed for the day.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well it least i'll say hello lot of looked said nothing . coffee time and drive to work have a good day

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
A quick hello to everyone before I head out.
Have a great morning that carries over into your afternoon.
DANNY

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
timryan111 said:
Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. It looks like I may end up staying home due to the weather. My daughters school is closed for the day.

Sounds like a winner! No work sounds popular to me!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
cgilmo said:
tramers said:
well it least i'll say hello lot of looked said nothing . coffee time and drive to work have a good day

Here is to hoping tramers is already gone

I sent him something sweet in the mail yesterday :)

cant wait till he gets it

Chris - there was someone asking about FCB shirts on the national thread that you started yesterday, not sure if he contacted you or not for the link...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
tramers said:

have a good one tramers and dano

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
timryan111 said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning all. Here's to another day without snow.

Art

Good Morning Art, snow and ice for me today. Just means a lazy day on the boards!

Morning Art.

Tim - a lazy day on FCB is a great way to spend a day

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all!

Paypal question. I bought a card on Beckett and got it, was not what was listed. Seller said to send it back. He got it back over the weekend and said that he would issue a refund through paypal. I got an email from him saying that he sent the payment, and an email from paypal on the same account that said I had a payment. This is not the account that is attached to my papyal account. It states that it will take a while to show in the transaction history. How long does this take?

Any chance that the email can be a fraud?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts