Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I would like to get your input on my Greenberg collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
It's been about a year I think since I've asked for feedback on my Greenberg collection. I am just a very curious person and I like hearing other people's thoughts about it. I'll post a few of my best cards. As always the link to my photobucket and the rest of my collection is in my sig.

scan0001.jpg

scan0005.jpg

GreenbergBatterup.jpg

GreenbergVTY.jpg

scan0002.jpg

greenbergcut.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

GreenbergBraun.jpg

BWlvTJQBmkKGrHgoOKjUEjlLmUhVfBKYKdj.jpg

UDquad.jpg

f445_1.jpg

668f_1-1.jpg

BzRQZfwEWkKGrHqIOKjIEM0kFEeBMVW-pfOQ_3.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

HANKGREENBERG2003GALLERY55.jpg

Thanks for your input. Any comments are appreciated.

Brian

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Helluva lot better than my Greenberg collection!

Its great man. I have been looking to buy a greenberg auto for a while now but just havent been able to find the perfect one. Your cut is a great one and that red ink is sick, along with the rest of the cards in the collection.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
sethyarkony said:
Helluva lot better than my Greenberg collection!

Its great man. I have been looking to buy a greenberg auto for a while now but just havent been able to find the perfect one. Your cut is a great one and that red ink is sick, along with the rest of the cards in the collection.
Thanks. Just rescanned my other auto of his.

CutBVGJSAAuth.jpg

Brian

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Upgrade the '34 Goudey...but it's without question an amazing collection of an often overlooked baseball beast.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
gvsu96 said:
Brian,

Very nice. On the Chicle 1/1 what makes it different from the base card other than the 1/1 stamp on the back?
Thanks
Josh
The front of the card is made of simulated cowhide. It's much more bumpy and glossy than a regular base card. You can kind of see it in the scan of the front of this JD Drew card.
[ebay:11fggi8m]390227345004[/ebay:11fggi8m]

Brian

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Zan said:
gvsu96 said:
Brian,

Very nice. On the Chicle 1/1 what makes it different from the base card other than the 1/1 stamp on the back?
Thanks
Josh
The front of the card is made of simulated cowhide. It's much more bumpy and glossy than a regular base card. You can kind of see it in the scan of the front of this JD Drew card.
[ebay:3qptekax]390227345004[/ebay:3qptekax]

Brian

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Upgrade the '34 Goudey...but it's without question an amazing collection of an often overlooked baseball beast.
Agreed. I bought it raw for around $45 on eBay, so upgraded it to a cleaner copy will for sure cost a good bit of money.

Brian

Members online

Latest posts