Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hottest Player in baseball currently is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kobechromecom

Jun 18, 2010
Pat "The Bat" Man

[youtube:2jaypszo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIp3k5pJQM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2jaypszo]

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Kardkollector46 said:
Debatable.... check out Dan Uggla's past 15 days (Fantasy Team member :D )

Actually I think Pujols is the hottest over the past 15 (as I'm searching past 14 days & Pujols is #1)...I was going to say Chris Johnson & Mike Stanton would be the "hottest" but they are #17-CJ & #8-MS....while P.Burrell is #23 & Uggla is #11... :D

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
nikateen said:
KOBEARODLT said:
nikateen said:
It's actually Joe Mauer.

pujols

Mauer is batting over .430 and has an .OBP of over .500 since the All Star break. OPS of 1.164
Pujols is batting .333. OPS of 1.003.
Would probably depend on how far back you go to judge.

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
nikateen said:
KOBEARODLT said:
nikateen said:
It's actually Joe Mauer.

pujols

Mauer is batting over .430 and has an .OBP of over .500 since the All Star break. OPS of 1.164
Pujols is batting .333. OPS of 1.003.

slugging %? home runs? rbis?

Mauer's slugging % since the AS break is higher than Pujols. His OPS is over 150 points higher. Mauer has been the best hitter in baseball since the All Star break. He is getting on base once every 2 times he comes to bat.

RBI is a subjective stat.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Latos. He's been un-hittable for the majority of the year, he gets better with every start.

Members online

Latest posts