Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Made This Jumbo patch Pickup!! Braves Fans Look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
From 2008 all star Game

mccannjumbopatch.jpg

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
A_Pharis said:
With the authentication sticker and all! Very sexy!

Thanks I am eye balling another right now but i hit the BIN on this one. He is one of my Favorite players and it was the last All Star Game at the Old Stadium. I am Very Happy.

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
Nice card! That's the only one I've seen so far (its sold on ebay twice now, the first time for $10-$20 more than you paid). I didn't pick it up mainly bc I don't have a bunch of $$ right now, but also hoping one shows up with the tomahawk logo like I've seen on a Chipper or two from the same product

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
abravesfan said:
Nice card! That's the only one I've seen so far (its sold on ebay twice now, the first time for $10-$20 more than you paid). I didn't pick it up mainly bc I don't have a bunch of $$ right now, but also hoping one shows up with the tomahawk logo like I've seen on a Chipper or two from the same product

Yeah I want the other 5 but they never show up online. I was really happy with the price I paid and I remember when it sold the first time.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Event used or not, that's one of the best looking patch sets for Topps in a while. At least it was used in some way, unlike many UD letterman and flags.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
nborton said:
Event used or not, that's one of the best looking patch sets for Topps in a while. At least it was used in some way, unlike many UD letterman and flags.

Makes me wonder if there is a hamilton from the homerun derby!

Members online

Latest posts