Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help on posting scans of my cards on here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
I've scanned some of my cards but can't figure out how to post them on here. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Open a photobucket account, it's a really good way to keep track of all your scans. upload them there, and you will get an image code which looks like
. You copy that right into here and there you go.

Brian

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
roundtree34 wrote:
I asked this once before, but forgot to write down how too.

need to post with a scan from my photobucket help.

These always come in handy...
What you will want to do is this:
1) Open up an account here: www.photobucket.com
2) Search for the pictures on your computer by clicking "Browse" on your photobucket "homepage" (the page that comes up when you log in) once you have your photobucket account.
3) Find the pictures (tip: it may be easier if you save them all in one place under a name that is easy to)
4) Click on the file name, and hit "open"
5) Once you have all of the pictures you want in the little white spaces, then click "Upload"
6) Then, look at your albums (the place where the pictures are in photobucket). If you click on a picture, there are three white bars with links in them to the bottom right of the picture. Click on the third one that says "IMG Code". It will copy automatically.
7) Then, simply paste it into the Forum where you would type a message, and they'll show up.

Hope this helped, and if not, just let me know.
Thanks,
Jake (medindians25 )

Members online

Latest posts